četvrtak, 2. siječnja 2014.

CHEEKY



varsity jacket - H&M (similar here and here), cutout dress - H&M (similar here and here), bag - David Jones (similar here and here)

Nadam se da ste fantastično dočekali novu godinu. Moj doček je bio sasvim u redu, sa prijateljima, plesanjem i, neću lagati, nekoliko pića. 
Čvrsto sam odlučila kako ću sve dane ove godine, ali i svih nadolazećih, provesti sa maksimalno smijanja, plesanja i sveopće pozitivne energije. Upravo sam zbog ovog razloga prvo jutro ove godine provela plešući u najnovijem kompletu donjeg rublja uz najdraže pjesme. Djevojke se samo žele zabavljati, zar ne? ;)

__________________________________________

I hope you all had a fantastic New Years Eve! Mine was just fine, filled with friends, dancing and ,well I am not going to lie, a few drinks. 
I am determined to spend all of 2014 days, as well as all upcoming, with a maximum amount of laughing, dancing and overall positive energy. For this particular reason I spent the first morning of this year dancing at my favorite songs in my new set of underwear. Girls just want to have fun, right? ;)

Photos by Iva Benić

3 komentara :