nedjelja, 29. prosinca 2013.

REVIEW & REFLECT


Dear 2013, I have to say, you were quite weird to me. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun. I traveled, met fantastic people, went partying maybe even a bit to many times, got a shameful amount of new clothes and finally grown up. But than again, dear past year, you slapped me pretty hard in the face numerous times. Sometimes I deserved it, most of the times I didn't. That's life, right?! People say that everything happens for a reason. We'll see about that! My new year's resolution is to always listen to my sister. She knows me so well I sometimes think she has an academic degree in my behavior. But after all the only thing I can say is - 2014. BRING TI ON and please be nicer to me than your rude little sister. 

Soffi

2 komentara :

  1. Ovako želim provesti sljedeću godinu: uz prijatelje, puno putovanja i zabave! :) Sviđa mi se post, kao i inače. :) ❇♥ Blog written by two friends: http://teenagewastelandbyhd.blogspot.com/ ♥❇

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lijepo si to napisala heehe, i lijepe slike, stvarno su lijepe!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    giveaway

    OdgovoriIzbriši