Merry Christmas my little reindeers. :*
I really hope you are happy on this fine day, wearing that Christmas jumper, eating cookies, opening presents and spending some quality family bonding time. I am currently siting on my sofa trying to recover from a horrible hangover and Christmas food overdose after I had the most amazing day with my favourite people.
I am the biggest breakfast enthusiast you will ever meet. There are really only a few things better in this world then having your breakfast in bed. It doesn't even have to be morning for me to have breakfast. These are the kind of things I would eat at 3 am as a comfort food when I am having boy problems or a panic attack about University work. Sometimes I am in a mood for a mozarella omelette, sometimes for an oatmeal with raw cacao and banana, but these are all really healthy recipes. That is the only thing I care about when it comes to food in general - just healthy. My favourite thing on this planet is avo and feta cheese on toast. OH MY GOD! I have a love affair with avocados. Whenever they are on sale I make sure I buy fifteen of them and I am not even exaggerating. Just read the next few lines and you'll understand me.
1. Eggs on toasted bread with feta cheese and parsley
2. Banana, avocado and raw cacao mousse topped with oats, cranberries and almonds
3. Mozzarella, feta and parsley omelette with tomatoes and toast
4. Oats with banana, kiwi, goji berries, raw cacao, honey and homemade fig jam and my favourite bliss balls ( recipe here )
5. Toasted bread with honey, kiwi and goji berries
6. Avo on crispy toast with feta cheese
Sounds delicious, right? :)